Business Support Training
Click below the course name for the full description.
Public Speaking & Interviews / Tuesday 15th March 2016 / 9.30am – 5pm / £70
- This course is designed to improve your confidence in public speaking and being interviewed, showing you how to deliver more engaging and motivating presentations - find out moreRun by industry professionals, this lively and fun one day course is designed to improve your confidence in public speaking and interviews, whether it’s for presentations or getting a promotion. You will learn how to deliver more engaging and motivating presentations and have a bigger impact. The most important aspect is the safe, open and friendly space we create in order for you to feel comfortable and relaxed to participate fully. As part of the course you will be filmed allowing you to observe and reflect on your performance as well as receive supportive and constructive feedback from your peers and trainers. The interactive component allows you to instantly see how you come across which allows you to make improvements as you progress through the day. The training focuses on a range of components such as voice, movement and posture together with time management and content to utilise and build upon your strengths. You will leave feeling confident about public speaking and interviews and will know how to structure language and come across physically. Run by Rick Ferguson an Actor, Writer and Director, this course is unique as it tailors support to each individual rather than using a set template is and is designed to bring out the best in you. Learn how to:Terms & Conditions
- Increase your confidence in presenting and interviews.
- Improve your presentation, interviewing and communication skills.
- Adapt delivery styles applicable to any content.
- Adapt the way you come across vocally and physically.
- Achieve the impact you want.
- Be more confident!
When: Tuesday 15th March 2016, 9.30am – 5pm
Location: Union Street Media Arts, 20 East Union Street, Old Trafford, Manchester, M16 9EA
Contact & Booking: Natasha Boojihawon at email@example.com or call 0161 877 3124 for information
Course Fee(s): £70 per person
For a full list of courses we offer, click here to see our Training Programme.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org Call us on 0161 877 3124
We cannot secure your place on the training course until a payment is made.
Invoices are payable within 7 days upon receipt of the invoice.
If you need to cancel your course more than 14 days before your course commences you will receive a refund minus a 20% administration charge
Only under special circumstances we agree to:
a) Permit that payment is split into two instalments, deposit and balance payment.
b) Refund you if you cannot attend. Of course it is possible to keep your payment as credit and take part in an alternative training course or date or send another person.
If we have to cancel the course for any reason, you will be fully reimbursed.
Should you should have any further enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us